This is a small collection of programs for working with experimental three-dimensional (density) maps. The programs are:
- pdb2map Create a map from a coordinate file.
- pdb2mask Create a mask from a coordinate file.
- mapstat Calculate map statistics around a molecular fragment.
- rottrans Perform a rigid body search for the best orientation of a structural fragment in a map.
- extract Create coordinate files from rottrans output.
- display Generate a pseuso-density map from rottrans output.
Download Maptools 1.0
(C) Bert de Groot, Göttingen, 2000
Please note that the software is distributed with NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The author is not responsible for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly from the use of the software. Use it at your own risk.
Please send your bug reports, comments and suggestions to: