apl. Prof. Bert de Groot, Ph.D.
Computational biomolecular dynamics group at the
Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
Am Fassberg 11
- Projects (past and present projects).
- Presentations (HTML versions of recent presentations)
- Image/Movie gallery
- Curriculum Vitae CV (PDF)
- Journals (Scienctific journals - online)
- Concoord (Protein) structure generation from distance constraints. An alternative to MD.
- Maptools A number of programs to deal with experimental (X-ray, EM) 3D maps.
- Gromacs Molecular Dynamics package, to which I added the Normal Modes and Essential Dynamics sampling modules.
If you want more, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my e-mail address from this page, you agree to these terms.